During an interview, it is not necessary that only the interviewer can ask questions. You as a candidate can also ask few questions about the job and company. So, your interview becomes a two-way communication process.
Here are samples of few questions you can ask the interview:
- What does an average day look like for someone in this position?
- What are the tactical and strategic goals of the firm and the department?
- In what ways does this company give back to the community?
- Describe the ideal employee for this position.
- How long is the training process. How will I know if I'm doing the best job I can?
- What are the next steps in the interview process?
- I am really interested about your job opening, what's the next step and when can I expect your hiring decision. This question is just to find out the urgency so that you can have other options. Remember not to ask the salary or benefits.
- What qualities, approach, or temperament would you like to see in me if I am to be your ideal employee?
To groom you more on attending interviews, SLA conducts specialized training. SLA IT Employment Training Company offers soft skills free along with technical skills. For more details visit SLA Technical Soft Skill Training in Chennai or dial (91 44) 4200 5050/90.